Sunday, January 17, 2010

3 days and counting...

There are officially three days left until the contest begins and I am soooo excited!

First of all, I want to appreciate the support that all of you have given me and the kind words. It has really, really touched me and I will keep referring to these comments as I have some hard times ahead.

I posted this photo-- it was really just one of the few of the most recent photos of me. This is me with my Halloween costume on. I love my chins. Not really. They're the first things I hope go fast!! :)

I'll steal the radio photo once they post that to their Web site. It's a looker. I tried to look all cute and wear my most slimming outfit I could assemble and wouldn't you know... I had to wear another shirt they provided. Of course!

Here's a few things I look forward to:

- being comfortable in airplane seats (as comfortable as you can be in those ridiculous things)
- no more chub rub in my inner thighs--- those this will take a lot of work, it's still on my list! My pants will appreciate it, too.
- running.... and I repeat, RUNNING my first 5k (it's been about 6-7 years. That's my 3-month goal.

Note: I have changed the comment settings on this blog... I know some people were having issues... hopefully there won't be any now. Let me know on Facebook if there are!


No comments:

Post a Comment