Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Weight loss magic...

OK--- before I get to the actual magic number of my first week weigh-in... I want to share some thoughts and what I've been up to...

Just so you know, there are NO secrets to losing weight. I am the first to admit, each time I saw an old friend who had dropped some weight... what's the first thing that comes out of my (and others) mouths?!!? "What's your secret?"

There are no secrets. There are no magic pills. There are some really weird crap people are unfortunately choosing to do to their bodies like put pregnant women's pee in them for a few weeks and eat 500 calories a day--- that's not only BEYOND disgusting-- what life long changes is that teaching you?

Pregnant women's pee didn't get me overweight and it's not going to get me to shed weight. That's just what I feel for me--- to each their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment