Sunday, January 31, 2010

Is this normal?!

This weekend has been a great one... still sticking to my new way of life (a.k.a. Weight Watchers) like glue... or like glaze on a Krispy Kreme donut. :)

I did 2 hours at the gym on Saturday... 90 minutes of that was pure Zumba fun... although 98% of the dances were completely new to me and I felt like I did my first time going--- completely lost, but still having a ball.

Although I've done what I think is all the right things... I feel icky today. Sunday is my off day--- well, off from exercise. I am wondering if it's not having that today that makes me feel "heavier" and blah..... or if that's just normal. I don't know.

Any suggestions?!!? This is starting to freak me out for the weigh-in on Wednesday night...

2 comments:

  1. I always feel better on the days I exercise then the ones I don't. Could it be that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have to take days off every now and then, our bodies need recoup time! Dont stress over the weigh ins, Jillian on The Biggest Loser said stress will cause your body to hold onto water weight so NO STRESS about the weigh in!! I hit a funk too 1st Thursday night, then just feeling heavy and tired Friday, still exhausted saturday, pulling out of it Sunday and now feel much more on track! I think my body was like WTH!!! Also like LaRae said this is a marathon not a sprint... ;)

    ReplyDelete