Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Week #4...

At least I think this is week #4...

In any event, I had a really great, but interesting, week. It was a lot of mental work this week--- on top of the physical and nutritional.

It was Valentine's Day weekend and of course I wanted to go somewhere and have a nice meal. We had so much going on on Saturday (which was when we were celebrating) that by the time it was time for dinner, every restaurant was packed and we ended up at Wendy's. My chicken sandwich and baked potato was delicious, but it was a little disappointing. However, life really does go on.

So, here's what happened at tonight's weigh-in...

I LOST 2.2 POUNDS!!

So, this puts me at a total of 17 pounds! I am so thrilled!! I got below 290 lbs... so I've crossed two lines... under 300 and under 290... and still looking forward to new pounds shed next week. We did have to actually to have our first elimination tonight in the contest. It is not what I expected. I don't like this part FOR SURE. My team, the Rookies, had the lowest percentage, so we had to vote someone off. Our big guy, Mike, was voted off. Mike totally rocks and has been doing SO AWESOME. I have NO DOUBT that he will continue to kick trash and take names through the remainder of the contest and until he reaches his goals. He's got a great support system in his family and is really living-- not dieting!! ;)

Other than that...

It's been an incredible experience being able to pull my jeans off my body without un-buttoning the jeans. They're super loose and I just bought them at Christmas time. (They'll make a great quilt for my next baby).

My exercise pants also were slipping down as I was jumping rope in a class Tuesday night.

Yes, I said jumping rope. And yes, I said my pants were slipping off.

Here's to another great week ahead!! I am so lucky to have the group of people in this contest working along side me and offering all their support. I love each of them--- they are a part of my family forever and I can't wait till we all reach our goals!

1 comment:

  1. Good Job Jill, I think that is great. I know how you feel about the loose pants, but it is a good excuse to buy new clothes. That is what I am doing. I love hearing about your journey 'cause I am doing the same thing but you are kicking my trash. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete