Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Weigh in #2 and a surprise visit...

At tonight's Weigh In... we had a special guest visit with us. Here is St. George (or the neighboring city, Ivins) is the Biggest Loser Fitness Ridge Resort.

Seth Word, from Season 2, came and spoke with us about some of his personal battles. For those that don't know him, his photo on the left is his after photo. If you Google Seth Cloud, you'll see his before pics and so on. In any event, he came in second place during his season.

He's got a great story of personal triumph and mental toughness that I loved hearing about.

I just finally Hulu'd this season's first episode and that was my first time actually seeing the Biggest Loser show (however, no one told me to have tissues with me...sheesh)

In any event, it was awesome... he's totally humble and we got official Biggest Loser calendars and T-shirts and I got my picture taken with Seth and I'll post it when I get a copy.

And so........ now for this week's weigh-in............

I lost 3.6 pounds!!

I didn't know what to expect and was warned that the second week is the dreaded week... but, with that info, I feel really great about what I was able to shed!!

I am going to be trying some new WW recipes out this week (and forever--- :) ) and will be sure to post some of my yummy favs on this blog!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jill! That is so exciting. I gained 3.6 pounds this week--at least it feels that way! I'm being inspired each week by your success and can't wait to try it out myself in 9 weeks! Thanks for setting the example and keep it up. I look forward to each of your posts and Brandon and I keep rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is actually Seth Word. Just wanted to make sure you had the right name. Awesome Job!

    ReplyDelete